websheet generate dynamic hierarchy element row mistake

aboyzhou
OLAP Product: TM1
Version: 10.2.2
Excel Version: 2010

websheet generate dynamic hierarchy element row mistake

Post by aboyzhou »

Hi All,

I user TI process generated dynamic hierarchy element row, buy it show DBRW cell is null and could not be Input anything in my websheet.

If I re-login websheet, it show ordinary result as below picture.

Anybody can help to judgement if it was bug?
Attachments
error.JPG
error.JPG (108.7 KiB) Viewed 2801 times
lotsaram
MVP
OLAP Product: TableManager1
Version: PA 2.0.x
Excel Version: Office 365

Re: websheet generate dynamic hierarchy element row mistake

Post by lotsaram »

aboyzhou wrote:I user TI process generated dynamic hierarchy element row, buy it show DBRW cell is null and could not be Input anything in my websheet.

If I re-login websheet, it show ordinary result as below picture.
I take it that "APP" & "Filter Category" didn't exist prior to the TI execution via action button from the sheet in question? What is the exact version of TM1 being used? I assume that it works perfectly in Excel and the problem is only in TM1 Web?

I have seen this before and it seems to be caused by caching in TM1 Web. I can't recall if we solved this with a security refresh but that's one thing you could try. That is: do a test if the rollups already exist and if they don't then call a SecurityRefresh on the epilog. I believe that what you are seeing is a bug, I'm not sure if it has been fixed in the latest release hance the question which version you are seeing this behaviour. Someone else should be able to confirm if it is fixed or still present in the most recent 10.2.2 FPs.
Please place all requests for help in a public thread. I will not answer PMs requesting assistance.
aboyzhou

Post by aboyzhou »

Hi Lotsaram,

Thanks a lot for you reply.

I currently use TM1 10.2.2 and I have install FP5 on my local envirenment, but the problem still exist.

The 'FilterCategory' is always include in product dimension, just only its children and leaf element would be dynamically generated.

If I directly run Excel template, It would not repeat this issue which is my confuse.
So I guess that it maybe only focus Websheet issue, but I do not know how resolve it.

As your advise , I added securityrefresh to eplilog, it seems not impact on any result.

Thank you so much.
aboyzhou

Post by aboyzhou »

Hi Every Experts,

anyone else has better solutions or advise regarding situation what I meet ?

Thanks a lot.

Aboyzhou