- Experience working as a planning consultant or business controller
- Experience in IBM Cognos TM1 software; Experience in other Planning software is an advantage
- Expertise of budgeting and forecasting models
- Scripting / Programming and SQL skills
- Customer oriented approach, good problem solving and communication skills
- Fluent English skills
- Experience in group consolidation is considered as an advantage
We offer a work environment where you can manage your work independently and set your own phase. Furthermore there are lots of professional development opportunities with interesting customer projects and colleagues whose expertise can be counted on. Our team is growing rapidly and experiencing great demand from both existing and new customers, so there is opportunity to be involved in many exciting projects in the Corporate Performance Management.
If what you’ve just read rings a bell, our team would love to talk to you. Don’t hesitate to send us your application here.
http://affecto.catsone.com/careers/inde ... alID=52323
tel. +358 400 773 422
Affecto in nutshell
As world and industries transform through digitalization, Affecto’s goal is to help our customers use information to make the right decisions that create value and competitive advantage. We appreciate an independent approach and ability to work in a team, good problem solving skills and the ability to operate in demanding customer projects. At Affecto we embrace the individual in each of us, with the firm belief that people do their best work when they can feel free to be who they are. Our network of 19 offices and over 1000 employees in Scandinavia and the Baltic countries form a powerful grid of people and competences that are there to help and empower you.