New York based Travel Agency company are looking for a TM1 Support Analyst to work with an existing Finance based TM1 solution which requires support and maintenance. Working with TM1 10.2 the successful applicant will have a proven track record of working with TM1 on an enterprise level with a deep understanding of Finance. This role reports directly into the Senior TM1 Developer.
• Technical administration of the systems and infrastructure
o Daily monitoring and trouble shooting of data loads
o Maintain dimensions, processes and rules to meet business requirements
o Maintain system documentation
• Troubleshoot TM1 user issues and data queries
o Understand and support Travel Leader’s Group management reporting and budget and planning processes
o 1st line Support and User Management
• TM1 Business Analyst/Project Management
o Participate in user requirement gathering work sessions
o Preparation of proposals, statements of work and project plans
o Develop new reports, validate results, and support business through UAT.
o Assist users with the publishing of reports, dashboards, and utilization of the TM1 planning interface
o Address issues and resolve problem cases as they arise.
• Train and new and existing TM1 end users
• Assist in supporting other systems/projects in the Finance Technology portfolio
• Required: Bachelor's, Accounting and/or Computer Science and/or Finance and/or Information Technology or equivalent experience
• TM1 certification a plus
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in development of all aspects of TM1 (v9.5 upwards)
• Strong MS Excel skills required with VBA knowledge a distinct advantage.
• A good grasp of financial modelling and/or experience working within a Finance environment.
• A logical mindset and innovation with regards to logical problem solving.
• Business analysis and project management skills
• Experience of the IT development lifecycle and governance
• The ability to manage own workload and work alone or as part of a project team
• Self-starter, adaptable and a great communicator
To apply please forward your resume along with full contact details to
Discuss / promote job opportunities for any OLAP / BI tool here.
1 post • Page 1 of 1