I thought it would be worthwhile sharing about some new functionality arriving at the end of the month to the MODLR platform.
For those who are unaware of us, In 2013 I have taken my background in working with TM1 for 10+ years and decided to build a platform which is as fast and powerful as TM1 with an equivalent sparsity engine, a more functional ETL and a more flexible and maintainable cube view engine.
Since then we have hit the following milestones -
- We have customers who have over half a billion (populated) data points in their cubes running on a 96GB cloud instance of MODLR.
- We have customers in 13 different countries worldwide.
- MODLR was used in the creation of a new Bank in North America, this included providing access to users from the FDIC in USA for the purpose of evaluating the model and granting a banking license.
- We are working with a number of leading TM1 implementation partners who are offering MODLR as a cost effective alternative driving more end-user value.
- We have proven that training TM1 people to understand MODLR is an easy step-change due to TM1 being partially the inspiration behind MODLR
Thursday, Jul 22, 2021 - 2:00 PM GMT+10
In this Webinar, hosted by Susan Doan from Servitium, a MODLR Implementation Partner, you'll witness what's in store for the latest Cloud Update of MODLR - The Corporate Performance Cloud.
- Discover how MODLR's new report type, Cards, gives you the flexibility to design and customise your dashboards just the way you want.
- See how the new Application Menu Editor gives you free rein over your Menu's content, structure and design - all with no code.
- Learn how MODLR's new Migration Packaging simplifies content transfer, from transferring entire models to individual model components, such as tables and processes.
- Discover the new Front-end Branding capabilities to make an application feel like your own.
- Hear how with MODLR's new formula function "HASSTATICVALUE", you can override calculated values with manual inputs, enabling you to create simpler planning templates.
https://www.meetup.com/MODLR-Software-U ... 279169048/
(Over a zoom webinar)
If you would like to attend but do not want to signup to meetup.com. Please flick me a private message here.
If you would like a specific demo of the platform you can book my time here -