We are familiar with BPC and aren't fond of its inflexibility. Things we do like about TM1 are the ability to:
- Have multiple models feeding each other (KPIs, Compensation model etc)
- Allow large numbers of end users to work simultaneously (very important during our budget season)
- Integrate new data and pick up feeds from new systems with ease (we do a lot of acquisitions)
- Ability to maintain the product in house with little consulting or outside help
- Create and run TI processes easily[/list[
We aren't too fond of certain things in PAX, like the disappearance of a searchable transaction log or the clunky ISB-like viewer, but I'd like to see what others think about it compared to other products.
Does anyone have experience with SAP Analytics Cloud?