CarpeDatum Consulting Inc. is pleased to announce our latest version of TM1Compare. Whether you are a Business Partner, private or public sector user of TM1 – whether you’re a large TM1 shop with many servers and users or a small shop with two servers and a handful of users, you’ll find this tool absolutely invaluable to insure the integrity and speed of your migrations across all your TM1 objects.
Take a closer look at this tool by visiting http://www.carpedatuminc.com/index.php/ ... m1compare/ and downloading our FREE Lite version of TM1Compare; or email us directly at: info@CarpeDatumInc.com. We would love to answer any questions you may have or help you through using the FREE Lite version!
TM1Compare can help you . . .
- • Visually compare differences between your development, QA, and production environments.
• Synchronize changes between environments.
• Keep an audit trail of system changes over time for each of your servers.
TM1Compare provides significant value by offering the following features:
- • Highlights missing objects between two servers and/or snapshots, Textual difference highlighting XML or JSON based, Compare application folders and items, cube structures, rules, views, subsets, dimension attributes, attribute values for each member, processes and chores.
• Creates multiple snapshots of server content at any point in time, and reflects differences between snapshots and current server content.
• Migrates rules and processes on a live system, imports and exports definitions of all TM1 objects between systems, and creates migration packages for installs.
• It also defines frequently used connections, connects to TM1 directly, and supports multiple login protocols including CAM.