TM1 Contributor View Column Header Width

cdredmond
OLAP Product: TM1
Version: SpreadsheetConnector4.0-10.2.2
Excel Version: v3 - 2013

TM1 Contributor View Column Header Width

Post by cdredmond »

I have several column names in a view that can be as long as 57 characters. However, it is a numeric element with a format mask of b:0.000;(0.000) F|3|Y with an input value restricted to < 1 and > 0. Currently the column header takes a single line. This causes each column to display very wide for such a small number, thus causing a lot of horizontal scrolling.
Is there a way to force the column header to wrap at a certain number of characters?
Christopher Redmond
Senior TM1 Consultant
http://www.bpmnw.com
Office: (503) 747-2614
standtrue
OLAP Product: TM1, CX
Version: 9.5.2
Excel Version: 2007

Re: TM1 Contributor View Column Header Width

Post by standtrue »

There is if you're on 9.5.2...add or modify this line in your Web.Config file:

<add key="CubeviewerStringWrap" value="Enabled=true;MinCharactersToWrap=20;MaxDisplayCharacters=200;WidthOfWrapCell=50" />
cdredmond
OLAP Product: TM1
Version: SpreadsheetConnector4.0-10.2.2
Excel Version: v3 - 2013

Re: TM1 Contributor View Column Header Width

Post by cdredmond »

standtrue wrote:There is if you're on 9.5.2...add or modify this line in your Web.Config file:

<add key="CubeviewerStringWrap" value="Enabled=true;MinCharactersToWrap=20;MaxDisplayCharacters=200;WidthOfWrapCell=50" />
Yes, I am using 9.5.2. I too saw this parameter. At your suggestion, I have since played with this and discovered that it only applies to string elements, not numeric. :(
The other behavior to note is that this parameter applies to all strings cells. I have not found a way to apply this type of formatting rule to an individual cell/column.
Thank you for your suggestion and keep them comming! :)

Christopher Redmond
Senior TM1 Consultant
BPM Northwest