6-9 month contract in Nigeria

Discuss / promote job opportunities for any OLAP / BI tool here.
Martin Ryan
Site Admin
OLAP Product: TM1
Version: 10.1
Excel Version: 2010

6-9 month contract in Nigeria

Post by Martin Ryan »

An FMCG company in Nigeria, Africa is looking to fill a contract for six months with a possibility of extension.

You will be the local TM1 expert, working in conjunction with the UK head office team. Part of the role will be passing on knowledge to the local IT and business team.

Rate is GBP500 per day, with room to negotiate for the right person. Travel benefits can be discussed too, based on location and personal needs (e.g. family).

I'll be dropping a few people on my TM1jobs.com email list a line, but even if you're on this list please contact me directly if you're interested.

Martin
Please do not send technical questions via private message or email. Post them in the forum where you'll probably get a faster reply, and everyone can benefit from the answers.
Jodi Ryan Family Lawyer
Martin Ryan
Site Admin

Re: 6-9 month contract in Nigeria

Post by Martin Ryan »

The preferred candidate for this role has fallen through, so it's back on the table if anyone might be interested.

Please send me a private message if you would like more details, or to be put forward.
Please do not send technical questions via private message or email. Post them in the forum where you'll probably get a faster reply, and everyone can benefit from the answers.
Jodi Ryan Family Lawyer
lotsaram
MVP
OLAP Product: TableManager1
Version: PA 2.0.x
Excel Version: Office 365

Post by lotsaram »

Given the location I assume good danger money is on offer ? ;)
jim wood
Site Admin
Version: PA 2.0.7
Excel Version: Office 365

Post by jim wood »

Bullet proof vests and hard hats??
Struggling through the quagmire of life to reach the other side of who knows where.
Shop at Amazon
Jimbo PC Builds on YouTube
Martin Ryan
Site Admin

Post by Martin Ryan »

The employer's never had a serious security issue, after 100 years' operation. But there is room to discuss rate - up to you whether to construe that as danger money or miles from home money.
Jodi Ryan Family Lawyer