MDX - Multiple Crossjoins problem

shockwave
OLAP Product: TM1
Version: 9.1.3
Excel Version: 2003 SP3

MDX - Multiple Crossjoins problem

Post by shockwave »

Hi All,

I am having an issue with a statement i am creating and for some reason I cannot add any more crossjoined tuples on rows. When i add an additional
tuple to my existing set it errors out. Is this a limitation within TM1 with multiple crossjoin statements or is there something missing from my syntax??

################## Here is my statement #############

SELECT ({[version].[Actual_MIM],[version].[Current Forecast_MIM],[version].[actVarFcast_MIM],[version].[actVarFcast_MIM_Percent]}) ON COLUMNS,

NON EMPTY
{
CROSSJOIN(
{[product_pl].[TOT_PRODUCT_Revenue]},
[accounts_pl].[REV Filter]),
CROSSJOIN(
{[product_pl].[TOT_PRODUCT]},
{TM1FILTERBYLEVEL( {TM1DRILLDOWNMEMBER( {[accounts_pl].[all accounts_pl excl subTotalEleNodes]}, ALL, RECURSIVE )}, 0)})
}

ON ROWS
FROM [monthly_profit_loss]
WHERE ([company].[TAIL_GRP],[coo_ausext_pl].[WSALE_AUSE],[measures].[Financial],[month].[Current Month],[year].[Current FY])

I have created huge sets b4 but seem to run into a problem when i am trying to stack 2 dimensions. Any help / insight would be more than appreciated.

Cheers

Shock
shockwave
OLAP Product: TM1
Version: 9.1.3
Excel Version: 2003 SP3

Re: MDX - Multiple Crossjoins problem

Post by shockwave »

Sorted it, there was a syntax error that was not picked up but it appears that i need to place '{}' around each of my tuples in order for it to work ie { {tuple1}, {tuple2} } instead of { tuple1, tuple2 }
which has fixed the problem and the fact there was no data to start off with!! Must be Friday.

Cheers

Shock