Business Intelligence 11 Upgrade Fix Packs

TimmyP
OLAP Product: TM1
Version: 10.2
Excel Version: 2013

Business Intelligence 11 Upgrade Fix Packs

Post by TimmyP »

Hi

I am looking for fix packs for BI 11, could someone please guide me where could I find this information.

Regards,
Timmy
declanr
MVP
OLAP Product: Cognos TM1
Version: PA2.0 and most of the old ones
Excel Version: All of em

Re: Business Intelligence 11 Upgrade Fix Packs

Post by declanr »

For Cognos BI; the current release is 10.2.2 - I stand to be corrected on that if I have missed something big.

If you have a relevant logon you can use IBM Fix Central (I never remember the website and just google fix central every time I need it); however if you don't then you should contact your IBM rep or business partner etc.
Declan Rodger
TimmyP
Version: 10.2

Post by TimmyP »

Thanks Declan. I will have a look at Fix Central. I might have mis-interpreted my workmate about the version.

Regards,
Timmy
sachin
OLAP Product: Transformer,SSAS, EP, TM1
Version: 7.3 2005 10.1 10.1.1

Post by sachin »

Cognos Analytics is the product family you are looking for. It was Cognos BI until 10.2.2 ... with advent of 11, it has been re-branded to Analytics. So when you head over to fix central https://www-933.ibm.com/support/fixcentral/ look for Cognos Product and Sub product as Analytics. This is hardly couple of months old. I suspect you will find any major Fix Packs
FixCentral.png
FixCentral.png (12.26 KiB) Viewed 4822 times
Check out my blog for some good information on TM1, SPSS
lotsaram
MVP
OLAP Product: TableManager1
Version: PA 2.0.x
Excel Version: Office 365

Post by lotsaram »

sachin wrote:Cognos Analytics is the product family you are looking for. It was Cognos BI until 10.2.2 ... with advent of 11, it has been re-branded to Analytics. So when you head over to fix central https://www-933.ibm.com/support/fixcentral/ look for Cognos Product and Sub product as Analytics. [/attachment]
Oh cr@p I guess this applies to good ol table manager 1 as well. Another thing to remember.
Please place all requests for help in a public thread. I will not answer PMs requesting assistance.
sachin
OLAP Product: Transformer,SSAS, EP, TM1
Version: 7.3 2005 10.1 10.1.1

Post by sachin »

lotsaram wrote:Oh cr@p I guess this applies to good ol table manager 1 as well. Another thing to remember.
Hi, this is only for Cognos BI (transitioned to Cognos Analytics). TM1 will be wrapped under Planning Analytics. In the end, they (BI + PM) are all part of Analytics!
Check out my blog for some good information on TM1, SPSS
stephen waters
MVP
Version: 10_2_2
Excel Version: Excel 2010

Post by stephen waters »

sachin wrote: In the end, they (BI + PM) are all part of Analytics!
Well according to the current IBM org structure BI is part of "Platform" and TM1 is part of "Solutions" The IBM "Analytics" brand covers a vast array of software, most of which I would certainly not consider to be "Analytics". Still at least they have moved from labelling everything with "Insight".