Unable to access Instance within Server after restart

sk1080in
OLAP Product: TM1
Version: Planning Analytics
Excel Version: 2007

Unable to access Instance within Server after restart

Post by sk1080in »

I access TM1 through User ID and Password. After restarting the service by logging on the server, I am able to access the Instance from client machine with same ID and password, however unable to access the instance within server. I am using the same ID and password at both places. Do you know why would this happen and how to resolve this ?
Alan Kirk
Site Admin
Version: PA2.0.9.18 Classic NO PAW!
Excel Version: 2013 and Office 365

Re: Unable to access Instance within Server after restart

Post by Alan Kirk »

sk1080in wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 11:52 pm I access TM1 through User ID and Password. After restarting the service by logging on the server, I am able to access the Instance from client machine with same ID and password, however unable to access the instance within server. I am using the same ID and password at both places. Do you know why would this happen and how to resolve this ?
Which client? Perspectives? PAfE?

Also life would be a tad easier if you update your profile to show which specific version you're on.

If it's Perspectives, the first place I'd be looking is in the Options to see what the admin host is in each case.
"To them, equipment failure is terrifying. To me, it’s 'Tuesday.' "
-----------
Before posting, please check the documentation, the FAQ, the Search function and FOR THE LOVE OF GLUB the Request Guidelines.
sk1080in
Version: Planning Analytics
Excel Version: 2007

Post by sk1080in »

Thank you Alan, I will update now....Issue stands resolved...Was accidently using wrong admin host...
Alan Kirk
Site Admin
Version: PA2.0.9.18 Classic NO PAW!
Excel Version: 2013 and Office 365

Post by Alan Kirk »

sk1080in wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 12:38 am Thank you Alan, I will update now....Issue stands resolved...Was accidently using wrong admin host...
Yes, it's one that can bite you all too easily. I'm glad it's resolved.
"To them, equipment failure is terrifying. To me, it’s 'Tuesday.' "
-----------
Before posting, please check the documentation, the FAQ, the Search function and FOR THE LOVE OF GLUB the Request Guidelines.