Executing a process while the Drill through process Execution

Hector2005
OLAP Product: MOLAP
Version: 10.2
Excel Version: 2013

Executing a process while the Drill through process Execution

Post by Hector2005 »

Hello Guys, Actually I searched in many posts and Blogs but zero result.

My problem is: I have a cube with many dimensions contains many elements and there is a good way to move from view to (another different view) called drill through, IF I Can create view using TI Process while the execution of the Drill through process But as you know if you write ExecuteProcess command you will get an error called (Error in process definition).

My progress is: I can now execute another process from Drill through process, I found ExecuteCommand it works except that I can't pass any parameters to make the process launch and create the views based on the selections from the Drill through process (The Same error : Error in process definition).

Thanks a lot,
Best Regards,
Hector.
PavoGa
MVP
OLAP Product: TM1
Version: 10.2.2 FP7, PA2.0.9.1
Excel Version: 2013 PAW

Re: Executing a process while the Drill through process Execution

Post by PavoGa »

You can create any custom view you want within the drill-through process. You can even create and populate a custom cube, build a view on it and open it. Unless it has changed in PA2.0, I do not believe you can use ReturnViewHandle in anything but a drill process.

For using TM1RunTI and passing parameters, see Chapter 7 of the Turbo Intergrator Guide.
Ty
Cleveland, TN
Hector2005
OLAP Product: MOLAP
Version: 10.2
Excel Version: 2013

Re: Executing a process while the Drill through process Execution

Post by Hector2005 »

PavoGa wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:53 pm You can create any custom view you want within the drill-through process. You can even create and populate a custom cube, build a view on it and open it. Unless it has changed in PA2.0, I do not believe you can use ReturnViewHandle in anything but a drill process.

For using TM1RunTI and passing parameters, see Chapter 7 of the Turbo Intergrator Guide.
I don't find any words to thank you sir.
My problem was, I used performance modeler while creating and updating TI processes So, I got this problem.

After trying to update using The Architect It's worked.