Create Contributor application through TI

tiagoblauth
OLAP Product: TM1, Cognos BI
Version: 10.2.1
Excel Version: 2010

Create Contributor application through TI

Post by tiagoblauth »

Hi all, is there a way to create Contributor applications through TurboIntegrator or prompt command? I did an application who self create cubes, rules, views and subsets. I can do a lot of things through TI such as manage objects and contributor security, assign TI process for Commit and Submit actions, adjust Contributor hierarchy.... but I didn't found any reference to create the contributor applications itself. This is my final frontier :D .
Bakkone
OLAP Product: TM1
Version: 10.2.2
Excel Version: 2013

Re: Create Contributor application through TI

Post by Bakkone »

Try publishing an application from PM or Architect and check the logs for what processes are run. Looking at the control objects there is a process called }tp_application_deploy that seems to do all sorts of things. I would dive into that one.

And there are pros here that will probably give you a better answer. But until they wake up take a look at that process.
sachin
OLAP Product: Transformer,SSAS, EP, TM1
Version: 7.3 2005 10.1 10.1.1
Excel Version: 2013

Re: Create Contributor application through TI

Post by sachin »

tiagoblauth wrote:Hi all, is there a way to create Contributor applications through TurboIntegrator or prompt command? I did an application who self create cubes, rules, views and subsets. I can do a lot of things through TI such as manage objects and contributor security, assign TI process for Commit and Submit actions, adjust Contributor hierarchy.... but I didn't found any reference to create the contributor applications itself. This is my final frontier :D .
Not sure if TM1 Application Maintenance Utility will help you. Have you had a chance to look at it? http://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecen ... ml?lang=en

It helps deploy an app but not create (at least as per the doc).
Check out my blog for some good information on TM1, SPSS