Attributes in TM1

TM1Learner
OLAP Product: TM1
Version: 10.1.0
Excel Version: 2010

Attributes in TM1

Post by TM1Learner »

Please advise how we can

1)Display text attributes say Employee Grade and Employee Manager for element Employee in perspectives
2)Define prompts and filters in perspectives to refine data in the cube view based on the attributes. For e.g. what if I want to have a drop down list showing all values of Employee Grades and allows me to pick multiple entries , and filter data appearing in the cube view/perspectives.
lotsaram
MVP
OLAP Product: TableManager1
Version: PA 2.0.x
Excel Version: Office 365

Re: Attributes in TM1

Post by lotsaram »

Asking the same or highly similar question in multiple posts isn't going to get you anywhere or win you any friends.
TM1Learner

Post by TM1Learner »

Sorry but I have just start learning TM1 few days back as need to do some project from monday onwards. My previous post was similar though not intentional. It started with a requirements and second post was about what i thought could be a solution but didnt knew how to do that in TM1. I only have this ID on TM1 forum and dont get anything in posting same queries intentionally.

Sorry anyways if i caused any trouble, will take care next time

thanks for the help
Gregor Koch
MVP
OLAP Product: Cognos TM1, CX
Version: 9.0 and up
Excel Version: 2007 and up

Post by Gregor Koch »

Just started a few days back and 'need to do some project Monday'.
Good luck.
vipirailo
Version: 10.1
Excel Version: Office 2007

Post by vipirailo »

Gregor Koch wrote:Just started a few days back and 'need to do some project Monday'.
Good luck.
You'll be suprised but he is not along :) The same **[Expletive Removed]**, i had experience with Oracle DB development then OEBS for about 13 years then Hyperion planning 2years, get certified by Oracle and two weeks ago i've agreed to participate in TM1 project as a tech consultant. I've intended IBM course and here i'm :)
You don't know what could happens in your life and it's pretty nice i think
TM1Learner

Post by TM1Learner »

Yes.. I have around 8 yrs of exp on BI and ETL but now things on Planning and Budgeting comes up... so its new for me..Thanks