PALO iPad App 2.0 Released

Alan Kirk
Site Admin
OLAP Product: TM1
Version: 9.5.2 64 bit moving to 10.2.2
Excel Version: 2010

PALO iPad App 2.0 Released

Post by Alan Kirk » Thu May 24, 2012 5:34 am

Inevitable I suppose; no idea whether TM will float down this path eventually[1] but PALO has released a new iPad app. (Since it's version 2.0 I assume that there was in fact one already out there.) ... 76062?mt=8
Promotional Fluff wrote:With Palo Mobile end users get access to analyze and report on a Palo Suite application. Without any changes to Palo OLAP, Palo Mobile gives remote access and control to all your data. Palo Mobile requires access to a proper installed and licensed Palo Suite installation. We do, however, provide access to our Palo Suite demo system ( by default on the Palo Mobile Client for iPad.
What's New in Version 2.0
- Add Dashboard Designer
- Add simple HTML Container
- Add filter panel
[1] But if it does I sincerely hope that it concentrates on Android tablets. :twisted:
"To them, equipment failure is terrifying. To me, it’s 'Tuesday.' "
Before posting, please check the documentation, the FAQ, the Search function and FOR THE LOVE OF GLUB the Request Guidelines.

Regular Participant
OLAP Product: Cognos TM1
Version: 9.4.1 - 10.1
Excel Version: 2003 and 2007

Re: PALO iPad App 2.0 Released

Post by asutcliffe » Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:23 am

I note that Jedox also offer a version of their app on Android as well as their "widget" app. ... board.palo ... aloandroid

I've succumbed to the tablet craze recently and ordered myself a cheap chinese tablet. One day I'll get around to playing with these.