VM Scheduled Maintenance

Not related to a specific OLAP tool. (Includes forum policies and rules).
Martin Ryan
Site Admin
OLAP Product: TM1
Version: 10.1
Excel Version: 2010

Re: VM Scheduled Maintenance

Post by Martin Ryan »

We have scheduled emergency patching on all of our Linux hardware nodes where your VPS(s) are hosted on TONIGHT to patch a major security vulnerability.

Start time: 25/10/2016 23:00 NZDT End time: 26/10/2016 03:00 NZDT

We anticipate up to 60 minutes of downtime during this period and apologise for the inconvenience
Please do not send technical questions via private message or email. Post them in the forum where you'll probably get a faster reply, and everyone can benefit from the answers.
Jodi Ryan Family Lawyer
Martin Ryan
Site Admin
OLAP Product: TM1
Version: 10.1
Excel Version: 2010

Re: VM Scheduled Maintenance

Post by Martin Ryan »

We have rescheduled emergency patching on all of our Linux hardware nodes where your VPS(s) are hosted on for TONIGHT to patch a major security vulnerability. When previsoulsy scheduled the patch was not yet available.

Start time: 27/10/2016 22:00 NZDT End time: 28/10/2016 0:00 NZDT

We anticipate up to 60 minutes of downtime during this period and apologise for the inconvenience.
Out of interest - does anyone take any notice of me posting these? Does anyone notice the outages and go "oh yeah, must be patching"?

It's easy for me to keep putting these up so happy to do it for even one person who cares, but if no-one cares then I'll stop doing it.
Please do not send technical questions via private message or email. Post them in the forum where you'll probably get a faster reply, and everyone can benefit from the answers.
Jodi Ryan Family Lawyer