50,000 posts for TM1

Not related to a specific OLAP tool. (Includes forum policies and rules).
Wim Gielis
MVP
OLAP Product: TM1, Jedox
Version: PAL 2.0.9.18
Excel Version: Microsoft 365

50,000 posts for TM1

Post by Wim Gielis »

Another milestone reached: 50,000 posts in the TM1 subforum !
Congratulations to all.

About 10 % of the total posts was produced by Alan Kirk.
About 50 % of the total number of characters in posts was produced by Alan Kirk.
Best regards,

Wim Gielis

IBM Champion 2024
Excel Most Valuable Professional, 2011-2014
https://www.wimgielis.com ==> 121 TM1 articles and a lot of custom code
Newest blog article: Deleting elements quickly
BariAbdul
Regular Participant
OLAP Product: IBM TM1, Planning Analytics, P
Version: PAW 2.0.8
Excel Version: 2019

Re: 50,000 posts for TM1

Post by BariAbdul »

bravo! Alan the legend!! Sincere thanks to all TM1 gurus who gives their precious ,Invaluable time to this forum.Hatts off really!
"You Never Fail Until You Stop Trying......"
Alan Kirk
Site Admin
OLAP Product: TM1
Version: PA2.0.9.18 Classic NO PAW!
Excel Version: 2013 and Office 365

Post by Alan Kirk »

Thanks Wim, but that stat is somewhat misleading. (And I suspect that the "50% of all characters" one is the result of my verbosity and your imagination. ;) )

As of the time of writing I've made 9.21% of posts on the entire forum, but as an admin a decent number of those will have been in the Administrative and related forums. My contribution to the Cognos TM1 Forum is closer to between 6 and 7% of posts, meaning that the vast database of TM1 knowledge that makes up that sub-forum has been contributed to by lots and lots of people. 3.5% of the posts in that forum are Jim Wood's, 5.5% are Lotsaram's (Jim also has admin and related postings which is why Lotsa has a higher percentage in Cognos TM1 despite a lower total post count), Tomok contributed 3.8%, Martin Ryan 2.1%, Steve Rowe about the same... you yourself just over 2%.

There's plenty of kudos to go around.
"To them, equipment failure is terrifying. To me, it’s 'Tuesday.' "
-----------
Before posting, please check the documentation, the FAQ, the Search function and FOR THE LOVE OF GLUB the Request Guidelines.
jim wood
Site Admin
OLAP Product: TM1
Version: PA 2.0.7
Excel Version: Office 365

Post by jim wood »

Alan Kirk wrote:Thanks Wim, but that stat is somewhat misleading. (And I suspect that the "50% of all characters" one is the result of my verbosity and your imagination. ;) )
I suspect it's more due to the length and depth of your answers as illustrated above. Without the depth and clarity of your answers I'm sure the TM1 forum would have hit this milestone earlier, which in itself makes your post count even more remarkable. Well done Captain and well done everybody for keeping this ever expanding tome of knowledge going.
Struggling through the quagmire of life to reach the other side of who knows where.
Shop at Amazon
Jimbo PC Builds on YouTube