Role: TM1 Developer/Architect/Consultant
Contract Type: Minimum 3 Months
Location: Hertfordshire with minimal travel to the North West
An opportunity has arisen to work as part of a Finance Systems team, The position has key responsibilities for the TM1 Merchandise Planning and Reporting models.
Additionally the developer will take a lead role in conducting a holistic review of the current merchandising and planning processes within the business and then produce a set of recommendations to improve the supportability, stability and performance of the TM1 models. Following stakeholder agreement of these recommendations the developer will complete the associated development activity. Throughout, collaboration with technical I.T. staff and business users will be required.
The role holder’s key duties will involve:
• In cooperation with I.T. staff, conduct a through end-to-end review of the process including all aspects of ETL processing and internal TM1 architecture.
• Reverse engineer existing TM1 models where functional and technical documentation gaps exist
• Produce number of recommendations for improved performance and supportability and obtain agreement from business as to best way forward
• Plan and undertake reengineering works as per agreed recommendations
• Ensure documentation for revised TM1 architecture is produced and handed-over to existing TM1 team.
• Support of the existing TM1 models including overseeing critical Monday morning reporting
• Troubleshoot user issues and data queries
• Plan and execute tactical developments and changes based upon user requirements
The candidate we are looking for should have:
• Strong stakeholder management skills
• A minimum of 3 years experience in development of all aspects of TM1 (v9.0 upwards), including extensive knowledge of rules writing , Turbo Integrator scripting and dynamic slices
• Knowledge of MDX and it’s use within TM1
• Knowledge of SQL and relational data sources and Datawarehousing techniques
• Experience of designing a sustainable and optimised data architecture for a new TM1 service
• A proficiency in VBA and the Excel object model
• Business analysis and project management skills
• An understanding of system development techniques
Discuss / promote job opportunities for any OLAP / BI tool here.
1 post • Page 1 of 1