Sibelco Australia mines and manufactures a wide range of mineral products for local and international markets. Founded in 1872, Sibelco began in Europe and has grown into one of the largest industrial minerals companies in the world - privately owned, multinational, with enviable long-term growth, performance and a great organisational culture.
We are currently recruiting for a Business Reporting Analyst to join our Management Accounting team based in North Sydney.
Reporting to the Management Accounting Manager, you will be responsible for reporting processes, report design, and the integrity of BIS reporting.
Responsibilities will include;
• Redesign and automate the monthly management reporting process and reports using Infor PM OLAP cubes, Infor PM Application Studio, Cognos Controller, and Pronto.
• Partner with the Corporate Business Analyst to develop the BIS process and reporting.
• Complete the month end, quarterly, and year end reporting for Sibelco in Pronto, Excel, Sibelco BIS, and Cognos Controller.
• Maintain the Pronto carrier system, the freight and sales reporting systems in Pronto and complete all monthly freight and sales reconcilliations.
• Assist with site reviews of manufacturing and costing when required.
• Writing and maintaining the Accounting and operations Manual including documenting policies and procedures, and writing user manuals.
Requirements for the position:
• An appropriate degree in accounting
• Demonstrated practical accounting experience
• CPA, CA, or CIMA qualified
• OLAP Cubing and BI experience is essential
• Experience with a large ERP system
• Advanced Excel knowedge
• Experience in dealing with large volumes of data
Sibelco’s culture is built on the core behaviours of building positive relationships, taking responsibility and supporting others. The successful candidate will model and foster this great culture across the business and in return will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration package and the exciting opportunity to help shape this agile and growing business.
Applications (cover letter & CV) can be sent via the careers page on our web site at http://www.sibelco.com.au before the 31st January 2014. Telephone enquiries can be made to Neil Shafe, Recruitment Advisor on +61 (2) 9458 2944.
Discuss / promote job opportunities for any OLAP / BI tool here.
1 post • Page 1 of 1