TM1 Consultant for a contract in Boston, US

Discuss / promote job opportunities for any OLAP / BI tool here.
Andrew Clark
OLAP Product: IBM Cognos TM1
Version: TM1 9.5.2
Excel Version: 14.0

TM1 Consultant for a contract in Boston, US

Post by Andrew Clark »

Hi everyone,

I am helping a client find a TM1 guru of sorts. The client is a company headquartered in the US in Boston, Massachusetts.

They are looking for a techno-functional TM1er for both consultative and hands-on work. They already have TM1 9.4 implemented for budget and planning but are looking to use the tool for a new application. They want to use TM1 to standardize the submissions (and necessary validations) coming in from their international regions.

The skills requirements that they gave me seem like standard developer/architect skills, but I know that they are looking for an experienced TM1er who can bring a new perspective and is confident using TM1 outside of the traditional budgeting and planning environment.

It is currently slated as a 6 month contract, but my client tends to hold on to contractors.

If you are at all interested, feel free to contact me:

aclark@bksinc.com
+1-508-429-4977

EDIT:

We are still looking for qualified applicants. My client has tended to prefer the candidates with over a decade in the field and long term TM1 experience going back beyond Cognos to the Applix days. They are looking for a best-in-class TM1 master.

Thank you for your time,

Andrew Clark