TM1 Developer Position - Orangeburg,NY, USA

Discuss / promote job opportunities for any OLAP / BI tool here.
ellissj3
OLAP Product: Cognos TM1
Version: 9.0 - 10.2
Excel Version: 2010

TM1 Developer Position - Orangeburg,NY, USA

Post by ellissj3 »

Hello,

A networking contact of mine is looking for a TM1 Developer Position in Orangeburg, NY. Domestic Relocation is being offered for the right candidate. Please see below excerpt. Please PM me if you are interested, and I will ensure you get more details.

Thank you,

-------------------------------------
I am currently seeking a TM1 Developer for a leading pharmaceutical innovations group based in Orangeburg, NY. I wondered if you may know of anyone who would be interested and could recommend them?

Our client, who are a leading provider of antiseptics for personal and surface care, are expanding rapidly and are looking for a TM1 Developer to act as the key developer within financial reporting at the firm.

You would be the senior technical developer who will be responsible for the creation and deployment of Enterprise TM1 initiatives and solutions. This position will work with business leads as well as technical teams in IT.

For this role you must be degree educated and have 5+ years experience in Cognos TM1 Administration, Development and Support. You must also have experience of developing and supporting Enterprise Reporting Systems such as Cognos TM1 9.5.2.

You will be expected to demonstrate strong data analysis skills and have working knowledge of financial concepts. Ideally you will also have a high level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel, as well as a high level of proficiency in creating MS SQL statements for sourcing in TM1 turbo integrator application.

On offer is a competitive base + bonus + benefits. Relocation is offered, domestically.

----------------------------------------------