TM1 Cognos Developer – Market Leader - £50-60k - London

Discuss / promote job opportunities for any OLAP / BI tool here.
JWalker
OLAP Product: TM1
Version: 9.5
Excel Version: 2010

TM1 Cognos Developer – Market Leader - £50-60k - London

Post by JWalker »

TM1 Cognos Developer – Forefront of Business Intelligence - £50-60k South West London

One of the UK’s largest and most talented information management software companies there is. With an award winning array of personnel and products supported by a global infrastructure it’s no wonder why they are able to offer the UK’s market place the most effective method of analysing and therefore replicating success.

Being part of a team that is responsible for the complete life cycle of the product is probably the most interesting aspect of this opportunity. From cradle to grave your role will include creating detailed solutions bespoke to each and every client you deal with. Integrating, designing, resolving and creating are all buzzwords that should resonate from your CV.

In order to be a part of such a prestigious team you must possess a talent for defining business requirements and replicating these into functional designs. Due to the client facing nature of this role it is vital that you are comfortable in front of new people and challenges, that you can understand the importance of project management and resolving issues that arise from multiple areas of designing such complex systems. A true problem solver is what we are looking for with the successful candidate spending approximately 50-75% of their time on client site in and around the London area.

If you feel you have a TM1 Cognos development experience, advanced turbo integrating skills and possess a financial background then I want to hear from you.

If you are interested in the role then apply now and I will shortlist you for the role. If you are successful from the initial shortlist then I guarantee to be back in touch with 24-48 hours.

We do have a number of opportunities available for TM1 Cognos Developers so if there is something out there you are looking for it is more than likely that we can accommodate you and obtain multiple interviews so don’t hesitate getting in touch.