PointClickCare helps to change the lives of millions.
So you’re probably wondering what PointClickCare does? (I hope)
We are the fastest growing EHR Software for the senior population and you’ll find us in skilled nursing facilities, assisted living facilities, senior living facilities, and we are currently penetrating the home health care market. Our cloud-based platform helps practitioners provide the highest quality of care and currently we have about 59% of the market and are growing 37% faster than our competitors (30% year-over-year).
Our motto is “Work Shouldn’t Always Suck” and that is what makes our culture so amazing, it plays a really big part in who we hire as well. As an employee we offer lots of career development/growth, lucrative compensation, RRSP matching, flexible hours, and unlimited paid vacation. Yup, that’s right… unlimited!
We are looking someone who will support systems and administer IBM Cognos to help streamline our FP&A processes. I’d love to tell you more about PointClickCare. Please contact me directly: annie.trieu@PointClickCare.com
For more information, check out our Glassdoor page: https://www.glassdoor.ca/Reviews/PointC ... 452666.htm
Senior Financial System Administrator, FP&A
PointClickCare is the leading cloud-based software provider for the senior care market in North America. Driven by a passion for innovation and technology, we’re building solutions that have a true impact on people’s lives. Recently named one of Deloitte’s fastest growing technology companies and Canada’s best managed companies, PointClickCare provides vast opportunities and a great culture for our employees. PointClickCare is a fertile environment to advance your career while performing meaningful work with great people.
Reporting to the Director of Financial Planning and Analysis, the Senior System Administrator, FP&A is responsible for supporting enterprise planning system that is used for enterprise planning, budgeting and forecasting as well as financial analysis and reporting. The primary responsibility of the role is to implement, administer, and optimize IBM Cognos TM1 to streamline financial planning processes and improve efficiency. The position requires strong analytical and financial modeling skills, advanced Online Analytical Processing and Business Intelligence skills and a good understanding of financial planning and financial reporting fundamentals.
• Lead IBM Cognos TM1 implementation and system integration through coordination with both external implementation partners and internal finance and business stakeholders.
• Develop a system integration roadmap for improving planning process and finance operation efficiency.
• Administer IBM Cognos TM1 to support various FP&A initiatives and financial reporting needs.
• Source, manipulate, upload, extract and reconcile data from several source systems by database Extract, Transform and Load tools.
• Develop, maintain, and publish standardized financial reports and KPI dashboard to stakeholders
• Develop and maintain complex financial models, metrics and business rules to provide additional reporting and analysis capabilities.
• Write and maintain detailed system documentation to explain business models, processes, and data flows.
• Provide TM1 training on new functionality and business models to the finance and business users.
• Coordinate and manage TM1 software license and user access reviews
• Bachelor of Science in Information Technology or Computer Science. MBA/MS a plus.
• 5 Years + TM1 development/administrative experience.
• Multidimensional database and SQL experience.
• Solid knowledge of financial planning and financial statement analysis, income statement, balance sheet and cash flow. Accounting background a plus.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills under tight deadlines
• Project/Process Management experience to execute complicated multi-phases system implementation projects and drive ongoing process improvement.
• Superior interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work with people at all levels of the organization in a professional and competent manner.
Working at PointClickCare goes beyond the resume, because the work we perform makes a true difference in people’s lives. We build innovative healthcare technology for seniors and their caregivers that improve their quality of life and well-being on a daily basis. We believe work is so much more meaningful when you’re doing it with a higher purpose.
If you are as passionate as we are about Healthcare and making a positive difference in people’s lives, please join us here and we look forward to getting know you! For more information on PointClickCare please visit us on Glassdoor and LinkedIn
It is the policy of PointClickCare to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
PointClickCare welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Discuss / promote job opportunities for any OLAP / BI tool here.
1 post • Page 1 of 1