Our client a leading global services organization now has a requirement for a permanent Cognos TM1 Developer for all Finance models and reporting in the London office. Your role will be to provide Core technical lead in the development and maintenance of the TM1 toolset for all Finance models and reporting. You will further manage the TM1 models throughout the budget and planning cycles.
- Create TM1 cubes, rules, turbo integrator processes, working through the entire development life cycle, following best practice and standards and maintain load processes
- Provide 1st – 2nd tier level support for the same
- Play a key role in the development of a rich user environment for accessing business performance information
Essential skills and experience:
- Minimum 5+ years of development experience with Cognos TM1 9.5+
- Minimum two end-to-end development projects and one support project experience.
- Ability to see a project through from inception to completion including technical installation.
- Ability to work with business and finance users to gather requirements
- Translating business needs into an efficient technical solution for end users
- Develop and support IBM Cognos TM1 models through all stages in the project life cycle
- Finance background would be preferable (ACCA/CIMA) and able to communicate effectively and be comfortable discussing ideas with finance professionals at all levels of management and end-users.
- Experience of TM1 Web, TM1 Performance Modeller
- Strong knowledge of TM1 Rules, Feeders and TI Processes
- Strong knowledge on TM1 Security
- Experience with developing TM1 Reports
- Strong VBA and advanced Microsoft Excel skills, having excellence in building management reports and an eye for excel report design.
- Strong experience of MS SQL or equivalent; Transact SQL, DB design and build
- Able to administer a Cognos TM1 environment
- Experience in the installation and upgrading of TM1 software
- Track record of successfully recommending changes to improve company processes around the implementation of TM1
- Understanding of Data Warehouse, Star Schema, and OLAP
- Demonstrated experience managing TM1 throughout a budgeting and planning cycle
Desirable skills and experience
- Experience/exposure to CAFÉ
- Experience of ETL tools (e.g. Microsoft SSIS, etc.)
- Familiar with data visualisation tools (Qlik, Tableau, Insight, etc.)
- Experience working with Cognos BI would be a significant advantage
- Exposure to Planning Analytics Working within an FP&A team
For further information or to apply please forward your resume along with full contact details. Applicants must be eligible to work & reside with UK/EU
Forward Resumes to Resource Team: email@example.com
Discuss / promote job opportunities for any OLAP / BI tool here.
1 post • Page 1 of 1