InfoCat, the first IBM partner in Europe to achieve TM1 Gold certification status, is looking for experienced consultants to join our team in London. We offer the opportunity to apply and extend your existing knowledge of TM1, working on a variety of projects with leading TM1 experts. We also offer training in complementary products such a Cognos BI, Controller and SPSS.
Candidates should have the following qualifications:
- Minimum of 2 years hands-on experience as a TM1 developer or administrator\super user
- Must be competent in development using Rules and Turbo Integrator
- A good understanding of finance department end-user requirements
- Ability to work to tight deadlines as part of a project team
- Willing to travel if required
Market rate salary (depending on experience) plus bonus and full benefits.
Please note that this is a full-time role and we are not looking for contractors. When not at clients, the consultant will work at our office in Central London so applicants must be within easy commuting distance.
Direct applicants should send their CV and a cover letter to "firstname.lastname@example.org" with the reference "TM1 consultant - " and their name in the subject line. No agencies please.
Discuss / promote job opportunities for any OLAP / BI tool here.
1 post • Page 1 of 1