Cognos Forum 09 in Orlando FL

George Regateiro
MVP
OLAP Product: TM1
Version: 10.1.1
Excel Version: 2007 SP3

Cognos Forum 09 in Orlando FL

Post by George Regateiro »

Just noticed in the emails IBM has been sending out today that the sessions for the Cognos Forum have been released. The link to the catalog is below.

https://www.cognosevents09.com/forum/ca ... er/catalog

Nothing overwhelmingly great, but it appears to be geared a little further away from the basics unlike last years forum.
Alan Kirk
Site Admin
Version: PA2.0.9.18 Classic NO PAW!
Excel Version: 2013 and Office 365

Re: Cognos Forum 09 in Orlando FL

Post by Alan Kirk »

George Regateiro wrote:Just noticed in the emails IBM has been sending out today that the sessions for the Cognos Forum have been released. The link to the catalog is below.
Yes, that dropped into my inbox at work some two hours after you posted this.

It's nice of IBM to provide this information without any attempt to localise it by including local alternatives, if there will be any. After all, I'm sure that we Antipodeans can fly on over to Florida for a little jaunt. What with this bull economy roaring along, we can just fund the trip out of petty cash, I'm sure.
"To them, equipment failure is terrifying. To me, it’s 'Tuesday.' "
-----------
Before posting, please check the documentation, the FAQ, the Search function and FOR THE LOVE OF GLUB the Request Guidelines.
jim wood
Site Admin
Version: PA 2.0.7
Excel Version: Office 365

Re: Cognos Forum 09 in Orlando FL

Post by jim wood »

I'm going to Florida on holiday. I'll pop over to the forum while I'm there...oh damm it's on the week before I'm there!! 8-)
Struggling through the quagmire of life to reach the other side of who knows where.
Shop at Amazon
Jimbo PC Builds on YouTube