TM1 Web/Perspectives inconsistencies

jo_hen
OLAP Product: TM1
Version: 9.5.0
Excel Version: 2003

TM1 Web/Perspectives inconsistencies

Post by jo_hen »

Morning all

Has anyone ever experienced inconsistencies between TM1 Web and Perspectives? I have an active form that is used for budget monitoring so it basically has nominals down the left and year to date budget, actuals, variance, YTD commitments, YTD projections etc across the top. Also in the form I have current period adjustments and current period comments. In the Excel version in Perspectives it is working fine but in Web, for some reason it is showing the YTD adjustments and not the period adjustments - even though it is definitely linked to the correct element in the period dimension and is showing fine in Perspectives. Does anyone have any ideas why it's doing this? I'm assuming you can mix different elements across the top in an active form? I'll try and upload the attachment so you can see.

Thanks
Jo
Attachments
Web-Excel Inconsistency.doc
(282 KiB) Downloaded 315 times
jo_hen
Version: 9.5.0
Excel Version: 2003

Re: TM1 Web/Perspectives inconsistencies

Post by jo_hen »

Does anyone have any ideas please or experienced the same? I've logged it with IBM but they're a bit slow at coming back to me.
jpm_de
Version: 10.2.2 FP3
Excel Version: 2010

Re: TM1 Web/Perspectives inconsistencies

Post by jpm_de »

Although it might be obvious: Have you tried to reboot your (TM1, web, etc. ) server, the corresponding services and Excel?

Very uncommon, but I once had a caching problem resulting in a shift of values to the next dimension element.

Do you use aliases? There had been TM1 Web issues with that in 9.4.1.
Why TM1? Because ...with great dimensionality there must also come -- great responsibility!
(http://www.quotecounterquote.com/2012/0 ... great.html)