TM1sd error

mbeckw
OLAP Product: TM1
Version: 10.1.1
Excel Version: 2010

TM1sd error

Post by mbeckw »

I am getting an error when I sign-on to tm1 in the morning. Can anyone tell me why I am getting this error and how to fix it. I am attaching a word doc screen print of the message. Thanks
Attachments
tm1sd error.doc
(73 KiB) Downloaded 402 times
TM1 version 9.1 using excel 2003
Alan Kirk
Site Admin
Version: PA2.0.9.18 Classic NO PAW!
Excel Version: 2013 and Office 365

Re: TM1sd error

Post by Alan Kirk »

mbeckw wrote:I am getting an error when I sign-on to tm1 in the morning. Can anyone tell me why I am getting this error and how to fix it. I am attaching a word doc screen print of the message. Thanks
Can't provide any enlightenment based on that, but as per the message that I posted about the chore it's possible that Windows' Event Viewer may give you some more information about what's triggering the crash. It's worth taking a look.
"To them, equipment failure is terrifying. To me, it’s 'Tuesday.' "
-----------
Before posting, please check the documentation, the FAQ, the Search function and FOR THE LOVE OF GLUB the Request Guidelines.
mbeckw
Version: 10.1.1
Excel Version: 2010

Post by mbeckw »

Alan,

Looking in the event viewer I believe this is the message for my problem:

Faulting application tm1sd.exe, version 9.1.20300.185, faulting module tm1sd.exe, version 9.1.20300.185, fault address 0x000dfcd7.

Any thoughts?

Thanks
TM1 version 9.1 using excel 2003
Steve Rowe
Site Admin
Version: TM1 v6,v7,v8,v9,v10,v11+PAW
Excel Version: Nearly all of them

Post by Steve Rowe »

It's virtually impossible for anyone on the forum to be able to resolve this, you need to contact Applix directly.
What you might get from the forum is if you tell people what release you are on is an indication if you are on a bad release and need to upgrade away from it.

A crash of this type indicate 1 of 2 things.
The server is too large and is shutting itself down, depending on your OS and hardware then this can be 2, 3, 4 GB assuming you are not on 64 bit TM1.
A bug! We won't be able to help you indentify this unless you post a lot of information about what the server and users are doing before the server crashes.

Cheers,
Technical Director
www.infocat.co.uk