9.4 Hotfix 3

Alan Kirk
Site Admin
OLAP Product: TM1
Version: PA2.0.9.18 Classic NO PAW!
Excel Version: 2013 and Office 365

9.4 Hotfix 3

Post by Alan Kirk »

I just posted that 9.4 Hotfix 3 fixed the "flickers through the worksheets on opening" problem, but just for reference the other fixed in HF3 are:
- TM-6340: Unable to print reports after upgrading to 9.4
- TM-6262: Chores disappear after modifying activation time
- TM-6052: Snapshot is not copying down title elements correctly
- TM-6229 / TM-5540 / TM-6274: When you open a multi-tab workbook in Excel you see it flicker through each one of the tabs before returning to the first sheet

It's not on the general download site, but can be obtained from the IBM FTP server.
"To them, equipment failure is terrifying. To me, it’s 'Tuesday.' "
-----------
Before posting, please check the documentation, the FAQ, the Search function and FOR THE LOVE OF GLUB the Request Guidelines.
Martin Ryan
Site Admin
Version: 10.1
Excel Version: 2010

Re: 9.4 Hotfix 3

Post by Martin Ryan »

Anyone using 9.4 in a live environment? How's it going?
Please do not send technical questions via private message or email. Post them in the forum where you'll probably get a faster reply, and everyone can benefit from the answers.
Jodi Ryan Family Lawyer
stephen waters
MVP
Version: 10_2_2
Excel Version: Excel 2010

Post by stephen waters »

We only heard about this hotfix through Alan this morning despite having at least 2 registered bugs that are fixed by it!

My guess is not many people are using 9.4 though I was told by Cognos guys there are quite a few in US, that would explain the hotfixes I guess. From what I have seen so far on my demo machine, I do like it; active forms\reports in particular look nice and demo well.
mattgoff
MVP
Version: 10.2.2.6
Excel Version: O365

Post by mattgoff »

I'd be curious to hear reports too. I beta tested 9.4 and liked it, but it was too risky to roll it out at the start of our budget season. Plus, I always prefer to wait for the first SP anyway.

Matt
Please read and follow the Request for Assistance Guidelines. It helps us answer your question and saves everyone a lot of time.
George Regateiro
MVP
Version: 10.1.1
Excel Version: 2007 SP3

Post by George Regateiro »

I have not seen it posted yet, but the 9.4 MR1 was released yesterday on the Cognos Site.