Perfomance roadshow - TM1 Users 14 October

stephen waters
MVP
OLAP Product: TM1
Version: 10_2_2
Excel Version: Excel 2010

Perfomance roadshow - TM1 Users 14 October

Post by stephen waters »

OK guys, who is going to this? InfoCat will have a stand there ( I think we are the only former Applix partner there) so please come along and say hello and meet fellow forumers. Also, we will be happy to host post-event drinks if we can find anywhere in the wilderness that is Bedfont Lakes. IBM have a shuttle bus service to Feltham station so if we could find a pub near there it would be relatively easy to get to and to get back to London afterwards. Any suggestions?
Martin Ryan
Site Admin
Version: 10.1
Excel Version: 2010

Re: Perfomance roadshow - TM1 Users 14 October

Post by Martin Ryan »

I'll be there. I'm looking forward to catching up with some old faces and meeting some new ones.

A list of pubs near Feltham trains stations is here http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/re ... tml/tr/171. The nearest one that scores better than 50% is 0.7 miles from the station (and the name Beehive will give me an excuse to rant about NZ politics). As an added bonus it's 0.9 miles from the Picadilly line station Hatton Cross.

Martin
Please do not send technical questions via private message or email. Post them in the forum where you'll probably get a faster reply, and everyone can benefit from the answers.
Jodi Ryan Family Lawyer
Martin Ryan
Site Admin

Post by Martin Ryan »

Though this one http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/ ... on/Feltham has Karaoke, which could be an endless source of amusement.
Please do not send technical questions via private message or email. Post them in the forum where you'll probably get a faster reply, and everyone can benefit from the answers.
Jodi Ryan Family Lawyer
Paul Segal
Community Contributor
Version: TM1 11 and up
Excel Version: Too many to count

Post by Paul Segal »

I'm currently planning to be there. I'm not going to sing, mind.
Paul
Andy Key
MVP
Version: 2.5 to PA
Excel Version: Lots

Post by Andy Key »

Sorry Martin, you're outvoted!

Plans are for a post conference discussion at http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/ ... re/Feltham.

It's very close to Feltham station, which is served by the shuttle bus from Bedfont Lakes, so not too far to stagger to the train afterwards, and given that the review says they serve Hobsons Mild, could we really go anywhere else?
Andy Key
Martin Ryan
Site Admin

Post by Martin Ryan »

I'm still going to rant about NZ politics.

I'll be the guy in the corner talking to the jukebox.
Jodi Ryan Family Lawyer
stephen waters
MVP
Version: 10_2_2
Excel Version: Excel 2010

Post by stephen waters »

I thought Hobson only did bitter?
John Hobson
Site Admin
OLAP Product: Any
Version: 1.0
Excel Version: 2020

Post by John Hobson »

Mild Stephen, very mild these days :mrgreen:

And chilled.

Anyway ,that might be the only Hobson's you get (Hobson's Choice perhaps) as although I registered for the day the start time and location as usual is aimed at you Southern girls.

I can't really justify the expense and time of an overnight stay to listen to what you will all tell me all about the next day anyway. ;)

Heck we aren't even getting the Jason and Olly show are we?

So I'm saving my dosh for the PALO day. I've seen the future and it has an undo and it's free :idea:
John Hobson
The Planning Factory
Steve Rowe
Site Admin
Version: TM1 v6,v7,v8,v9,v10,v11+PAW
Excel Version: Nearly all of them

Post by Steve Rowe »

Damn and I was going to say that's the first time I've seen Hobson and mild used together on the forum
Martin Ryan
Site Admin

Post by Martin Ryan »

I'll try to Twitter the day, though the reason for it was Eric's request and he's knee deep in doo-doo at the moment. Still if anyone's interested my Twitter ID is wilhelmus7

If work policy won't let you see Twitter there might be an RSS feed (I'm guessing here) on Twitter you can email yourself from home to work and use an RSS reader to get it.

Martin
Jodi Ryan Family Lawyer
Martin Ryan
Site Admin

Post by Martin Ryan »

Martin Ryan wrote:I'll try to Twitter the day, though the reason for it was Eric's request and he's knee deep in doo-doo at the moment. Still if anyone's interested my Twitter ID is wilhelmus7
Only one person is setup to follow me and they're based in Aussie (not Alan), so I'll just take some notes and post on the forum instead.

Martin
Jodi Ryan Family Lawyer
David Usherwood
Site Admin

Re: Perfomance roadshow - TM1 Users 14 October Update

Post by David Usherwood »

Mr Keegal proposes this:
Barmy Arms
The Embankment
Twickenham, TW1 3DU

020 88920863‎

Which looks much nicer than the Wetherspoons. I suggest we change over. More details from Gerry or me if you are at the roadshow.