Process Error

winsonlee
Regular Participant
OLAP Product: Cognos Express
Version: 9.5
Excel Version: 2007

Process Error

Post by winsonlee »

I am trying to obtain info from a cubeview and put it in another cube.

When i run a process, i got a runtime error. In the event viewer i got the following error msg.

The description for Event ID ( 1 ) in Source ( nview_info ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event: NVIEW : tm1a: Shared heap exhausted or damaged, process ID 18f4, total alloc:39828...

Controlling the Types of Values to Export from a Cube

When exporting data from a cube, you control which types of values are exported by using the Skip options.

In the View Extract window, set the Skip options as follows:

Skip Consolidated Values:
*To include consolidated values in the export, clear the Skip Consolidated Values check box.
*To exclude consolidated values, select the Skip Consolidated Values check box.
Skip Rule Calculated Values:
*To include rules-derived values in the export, clear the Skip Rule Calculated Values check box.
*To exclude rules-derived values, select the Skip Rule Calculated Values check box.
Skip Zero/Blank Values:

*To include cells containing zeroes, clear the Skip Zero/Blank Values check box.
*To exclude cells containing zeroes, select the Skip Zero/Blank Values check box.

Looks like the runtime error is due to exporting a consolidated values. When i check the box to skip consolidated values, i have no problem exporting the data. But when i try to include condolidated data, there is when the runtime error happens. I have attach a sample scenario on why this issue is happening. I am trying to run a process to write a consolidation data from SalesMargin to ForecastMargin. I have test it on two machine and neither of it is working. Can someone who is using TM1 9.1 test the attach file and see if it is working ?
Attachments
TestCube.zip
(19.82 KiB) Downloaded 175 times