ODBC's in TM1 9.4.1 on server 64Bits

Calico
OLAP Product: tm1
Version: 9.4.1.
Excel Version: 2007

ODBC's in TM1 9.4.1 on server 64Bits

Post by Calico »

Hi,

i have installed TM1 9.4.1 in a Windows Server 2003 64 bits and when i try to create a process using ODBC connection, i only see the user ODBC's that i've created. I don´t see the system odbc. Also when i click in the preview button, i get this message:"Unable to Open Connection to Database", and in the error log i get:

1.- When i use a Excel ODBC: "E16) Cannot connect to ODBC data source "Material" IM003Specified driver could not be loaded due to system error 193 (Microsoft Excel Driver (*.xls)).."

2.- When I use a Oracle Driver :"E16) Cannot connect to ODBC data source "Conexion Oracle" IM002[Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name not found and no default driver specified."

3.- When I use a Microsoft ODBC for Oracle: "E16) Cannot connect to ODBC data source "Siebel" IM003Specified driver could not be loaded due to system error 126 (Microsoft ODBC for Oracle).."

I try to use 32 bits drivers and 64 bits drivers. The TM1 admin service and TM1 server are started with a user local administration permissions.

Any idea??

Thanks.