TM1 9.4 - List of bugs

RobertMilli

TM1 9.4 - List of bugs

Post by RobertMilli »

I think it could be a good thing to share/centralize a list of bugs found in the 9.4 version.

From our side, we've already noticed :
- Spreading issue : "Hold" a total/consolidate (Europe), "relative proportional spread" on a subtotal/consolidate child of the previous one (Scandinavia which will have Denmark, Sweden and Norway as children) freeze the TM1 Server (100 % CPU)
- In Slices and ActiveReports, Excel recalculates again and again, specially when you change selection with "subnm", even if the "Recalculate" option is not on "Automatic". It would be nice to be able to recalculate when needed only.
- TI regression : Cube data export does not allow so skip calculations as it should do !

What about you ?
Already a list of "bugs" to provide ?
Regards,
Robert
bihints.com
OLAP Product: TM1
Version: 9.0.3
Excel Version: 2003

Re: TM1 9.4 - List of bugs

Post by bihints.com »

Maybe Martin could setup a bugzilla on tm1bugs.olapforums.com or similar URL in order to centralise all bugs reports.
That could help everyone to follow bugs/issues for any versions.
Eric
MVP
OLAP Product: TM1
Version: 9.4
Excel Version: 2003

Post by Eric »

- Spreading issue : "Hold" a total/consolidate (Europe), "relative proportional spread" on a subtotal/consolidate child of the previous one (Scandinavia which will have Denmark, Sweden and Norway as children) freeze the TM1 Server (100 % CPU)
Setting a hold worked fine with me.
In Slices and ActiveReports, Excel recalculates again and again, specially when you change selection with "subnm", even if the "Recalculate" option is not on "Automatic". It would be nice to be able to recalculate when needed only.
Spoke with Dave Corbett. He confirmed the issue and is Actively working to correct it.
TI regression : Cube data export does not allow so skip calculations as it should do !
I will check out after the holiday. Everyone have a great weekend!
Regards,
Eric
Blog: http://tm1-tipz.blogspot.com
Articles: http://www.google.com/reader/shared/use ... /label/TM1

Production: 32 bit 9.0 SP2, Windows 2000 Advanced Server. Web: 32 bit 9.0 SP2, Windows 2000 Server. Excel 2003
Renaud MARTIAL

Post by Renaud MARTIAL »

RobertMilli wrote:I think it could be a good thing to share/centralize a list of bugs found in the 9.4 version.
Good idea Robert ;)

I think it could also be interesting to 'extend' such a buglist to older releases still operating worldwide.
We could then have an idea of what happened to old bugs (and the delay of resolution) ...

Best regards,

Renaud.