TM1 web form date issue - PA 2.0

grusty
OLAP Product: IBM Planning Analytics
Version: 2.0
Excel Version: 2013 32 bit

TM1 web form date issue - PA 2.0

Post by grusty »

We recently upgraded from TM1 10.2.2 to PA 2.0. We now seem to have an issue with some of our web forms that are used for inputting dates. When a date is entered manually or selected using the new date picker, that date stays the cell when another title element is selected. The DBRW formulas do not refresh to show the values on the server as expected. This seems to be specific to date formatted cells. I tried the same web form with dates set to numeric values and the issue did not persist. Is anyone else experiencing this issue and know of a solution? I've tried searching the forums and IBM support with no luck.
lotsaram
MVP
OLAP Product: TableManager1
Version: PA 2.0.x
Excel Version: Office 365

Re: TM1 web form date issue - PA 2.0

Post by lotsaram »

I have a defect raised for this one.
"[PH01736] TM1 Web date picker overwrites DBR cell with plain value"

Sounds like the same issue to me.
Please place all requests for help in a public thread. I will not answer PMs requesting assistance.
ascheevel
Community Contributor
OLAP Product: TM1
Version: PA 2.0.9.1
Excel Version: 365

Re: TM1 web form date issue - PA 2.0

Post by ascheevel »

We have the same issue in our headcount planning app. It's a tedious workaround, but when someone is creating multiple new positions with the same start date, we've instructed the user to select an alternate date, recalc, and then select the originally desired start date before submitting the next position add.