Feeders - not fed

Analytics123
OLAP Product: Tm1
Version: 9.5
Excel Version: 2010

Feeders - not fed

Post by Analytics123 »

Hi ,
I have read the IBM proven practices on feeders on recommendation of a forum member and half way through and they explain the basics clearly .

I have an issue now with my feeder not being fed and disappears on zero suppression .

I have a measure which gives the turn around time and other measure which count the cases , so I will need a variable which will calculate the total turnaround time taken for that month and divide by total number of cases for that month .

so simple rule :

SkipCheck;
['Average TurnAround Time' ] = DB('Dispute Data', !Customers SoldTo Only, !Currencies, !Months, !Dispute Case ID, !Dispute Case Status, !Dispute Person Responsible, !Dispute Processor, !Dispute Reason, !Dispute Root Cause Code, 'TurnAround Time') \ DB('Di
spute Data', !Customers SoldTo Only, !Currencies, !Months, !Dispute Case ID, !Dispute Case Status, !Dispute Person Responsible, !Dispute Processor, !Dispute Reason, !Dispute Root Cause Code, 'Cases with TurnAround');

And I have a feeder :

['TurnAround Time'] =>['Average TurnAround Time' ] ;

I just used one element in the division to feed my Average TurnAroundTime.

Now I have attached the results saying not fed , but when I click on check feeders at lowest level

Its showing up

the calculation taking the value of DB('Dispute', All dimension , 'AverageTurnArounTime');
It should take the turnaroundtime/caseswith turnaround right?

Attached both the check feeder and cube data screenshot .

I also tried to change my feeder to below as well :

['TurnAround Time'] =>DB('Dispute Data', !Customers SoldTo Only, !Currencies, !Months, !Dispute Case ID, !Dispute Case Status, !Dispute Person Responsible, !Dispute Processor, !Dispute Reason, !Dispute Root Cause Code, 'Average TurnAround Time');

But same results not fed.

Appreciating any help !!

Thanks,
Attachments
CheckFeeders.png
CheckFeeders.png (15.88 KiB) Viewed 2445 times
RuleTracer.png
RuleTracer.png (47.77 KiB) Viewed 2445 times
orlando
Community Contributor
OLAP Product: TM1
Version: PAL 2.0.8
Excel Version: Office 365

Re: Feeders - not fed

Post by orlando »

hi,

i would say the feeder "['TurnAround Time'] =>['Average TurnAround Time' ] ;" looks good.
What do you see, wenn you "Trace Feeder" from the elment "TurnAround Time".

What happens when you restart the database?

Another idea:

"Average TurnAround Time" as a consolidated element with childs "TurnAround Time" and "Cases with TurnAround". then you do not need the feeders because the hierarchy feeders itself.
BariAbdul
Regular Participant
OLAP Product: IBM TM1, Planning Analytics, P
Version: PAW 2.0.8
Excel Version: 2019

Re: Feeders - not fed

Post by BariAbdul »

Just came across very good article on Feeders, please go through it:
https://code.cubewise.com/blog/how-to-f ... and-fix-it Thanks
"You Never Fail Until You Stop Trying......"