Code: Select all
Command1 = 'cmd /c scp2 \\APAUSXXXX\TM1\TempTest\TEST_SFTP_170919-1010.txt ufbXXXX@XXXXX1012.apac.XXXXXXXX.net:/var/app/XXXXXXXXXXXX/apac/uat1/AU/ODS/TEST_SFTP_170919-1010.txt' ; ExecuteCommand(Command1, 1);
1. the command line works perfectly when executed from the server in DOS
2. similarly a .bat file with this command line works perfectly on the server
3. when the same command line is executed using TI, nothing happens
4. when the same .bat file is executed using TI, nothing happens
5. tested a simple DOS copy function executed from TI, and it works fine
...what other factors should I test? any ideas what the issue could be?