We discovered an issue after our CAFE was upgraded from FP2 to FP6.
A report has a dummy line which has 2 dimensions, entity and product. Empty and "TOTAL" are two values in this line. With FP2, we didn't have any problem, however with FP6, we got a refresh error.
The debugging process is as following:
- Change product value from "TOTAL" to "TEST", refresh was successful;
- Change entity value from Empty to "TOTAL", refresh was successful;
- In product dimension, there's no member which is named after "TOTAL", but there's another whose name begins with "Total";
- In entity dimension there's a member whose name begins with "Sales";
- Change entity value from "TOTAL" to "SALES", refresh was successful;
- Change back product value from "TEST" to "TOTAL", refresh was failed.
Thanks for enlightening us for further steps.