Blank Rollup for Non-Admin user

buoyant
OLAP Product: TM1
Version: 10.2.0
Excel Version: 2013

Blank Rollup for Non-Admin user

Post by buoyant »

Hello friends,

For a Non-Admin user, (TM1 Perspectives, 10.2.0 on Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise OS), the user-defined rollup values are blank for the Dimension used in Security / Approval Hierarchy of a TM1 Application, though individual element values are populated correctly. Also, for all other normal / non-security dimensions, the rollup values are populated correctly.

For Admin-user the rollup values are populated correctly for all Dimensions, including Security Dimension.

Note: This happens only for a TM1 Server that is using TM1 Application. However, for other normal TM1 Servers, rollup values are populated correctly for Non-Admin users, on the Security Dimension. As TM1 Application Security is managed through Contributor Web, are there any specific setups / parameters that need to be taken care, or is it a known bug in 10.2.0.

Appreciate any help / suggestions.

Thanks
Paul-TM1
Version: 10.2.2
Excel Version: 2010

Re: Blank Rollup for Non-Admin user

Post by Paul-TM1 »

Hi All,
I am having the same issue and hope it was resolved. Can someone please let me know what the issues could be? Admin users can see the rollup numbers and non admin group cannot.

We have a contributor application and manage-rights security is on Projects dimension. This part works well. I have also created an alternate hierarchy rollup to be used in perspectives where users are having the issue. I have given users 'WRITE' to the intersection and they see blank.
In the pic I attached, zero suppress is on. Users can see the blank-intersection. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Paul.
Attachments
ZeroSuppress-ShowsIntersection-blank.png
ZeroSuppress-ShowsIntersection-blank.png (41.82 KiB) Viewed 770 times
lotsaram
MVP
OLAP Product: TableManager1
Version: PA 2.0.x
Excel Version: Office 365

Post by lotsaram »

This looks like you have both element security on the Projects dimension where the users have at least READ access and cell security rules on the cube in question which are giving NONE access to the consolidations in the Projects dimension.
Please place all requests for help in a public thread. I will not answer PMs requesting assistance.
Paul-TM1
Version: 10.2.2
Excel Version: 2010

Post by Paul-TM1 »

Thanks Lotsaram! After I added the cell security, it worked like a charm.