Community Contributor
OLAP Product: TM1
Version: 10.1.1
Excel Version: Excel 2010

TM1 Go to Another Websheet

Post by Mark RMBC »

Hi all,

I am using TM1 10.1.1

I am building a staff budget setting model in TM1 and am building the end user views via websheets (active forms).

When moving from one websheet to another I have set it so the calculations are none, both when moving from and to a websheet. I.e. in the action button I set calculations to none.

I have also set all sheets to manual calculation and have set the the TM1REBUILDOPTION to 0.

Here is the issue:

I log onto the web, which brings up the main menu screen and I navigate via an action button to a sheet. Then I change a value but do not press the recalculate action button. So the value is green in colour.

Then when navigate away from the sheet via an action button without pressing the recalculate button it still updates the values.

I would have expected that because of the settings outlined above the values would not have been updated?

thanks in advance for your assistance.

Mark.
jim wood
Site Admin
Version: PA 2.0.7
Excel Version: Office 365

Re: TM1 Go to Another Websheet

Post by jim wood »

Moved to the correct forum.
Struggling through the quagmire of life to reach the other side of who knows where.
Shop at Amazon
Jimbo PC Builds on YouTube
ellissj3
OLAP Product: Cognos TM1
Version: 9.0 - 10.2
Excel Version: 2010

Post by ellissj3 »

Hi,

Have you checked the TM1 Web configuration for the setting that governs the sheets calculating on activation?

add value="true" key="RecalcOnActivate"
Mark RMBC
Community Contributor
Version: 10.1.1
Excel Version: Excel 2010

Post by Mark RMBC »

Apologies for the delay in replying. I had assumed that because my question was on hold until the admin had verified it I would receive email notification if my post was accepted!

So I assumed it hadn't been accepted! On the off chance I had a look and here it is!

Anyway, I will look into your suggestion (big thanks for that) and post back when I have updated TM1 Web configuration.

Mark