Need help with Date Hierachy function/filter

BZ-boy
OLAP Product: TM1
Version: 10.2.2
Excel Version: 2013

Need help with Date Hierachy function/filter

Post by BZ-boy »

Hello all

I am moving some reports over from our old TM1 10.1 to our new sever on 10.2.2. Typically when copying the xml in report studio from our old link and opening it in our new server in Report studio everything works as should. However our date hierarchy is not showing correct, so I am having to add a filter/function to get this to display correctly.

* I have looked at our cube in the old server as well as the new and it looks identical. For some reason the report is not producing the hierarchy correctly in the output.

There is a prompt page to select year and month. Once selected, the report should show the previous 12 months data (monthly) based off of the prompt selection. As of now I added the following function: hierarchy ([SelectedMonth]), which shows 12 months of data from January-December. But I need it to show the prior 12 months from the Year & Month selected.

For example, if I select in the prompt August 2015, the report shows January 2015 - December 2015. I need it to show August 2014- July 2015 (The prior 12 months from the date selected in the date prompt).

Any help is much appreciated!

Thanks