Ideas and tips for enhancing your TM1 application
abcuser
OLAP Product: Cognos TM1
Version: 9.5.2
Excel Version: 0

Re: TM1 Simple Replicate

Post by abcuser »

Hi,
I have tested CAM version and I am facing with multiple problems.
1. There is no config file in this rar file, so I have copied the config file from first post of this thread and save the file in the same directory as exe file.
2. I selected the CAM in Properties window and I just missed the "CAM Namespace" field, because label stays grayed out. No error is returned if this field is empty when Save button pressed.
3. I am using TM1 v10.1.1 and location of my files are in C:\Program files\ibm\Cognos\Tm1\bin directory, so I have manually find/replace paths in config file. Can't figure it out how to change "Cert File" path.
4. When connecting to TM1 server no object are displayed. But also no error message. It would be nice if some errors/warnings are displayed to make it possible to diagnose the problem.
P.S. See print-screen: http://i.imgur.com/fSvOaCe.png
Thanks
Ricky Marwan
OLAP Product: TM1
Version: 9.4
Excel Version: 2007

Re: TM1 Simple Replicate

Post by Ricky Marwan »

Actually i don't want to release the CAM version as i am unable to test it myself (i don't have server using CAM to test). but i did send the same copy to mw20000 (forum user) and mw20000 able to use it without any problem.

Apologies for not being able to help, you can contact mw20000, maybe he has answer for you.
Ricky Marwan