We're looking for a couple of TM1 Consultants / Administrators to assist in testing the new Spark Mobile Application.
All you need to participate is:
- A TM1 server monitored by Spark.
- An Apple or Android Device.
- iOS Application - Ready for Testing
- Android Application - In Progress
- TM1 Top Data - User List & Activity
- Physical Server Data - HDD / Memory / CPU Utilisation
- TM1 Server Log Browser
- Server - Stops Reporting / Outage This notification is sent when the Spark Cloud stops receiving data from the Spark Agent running on a Virtual or Physical Server.
- Application - Outage - This notification is sent when a TM1 or Cognox Express Application Server is unresponsive to the TM1 Top functionality.
- Application - Critical Error Log -This notification is sent when a log marked CRITICAL is found in the TM1Server.log. This is typically when the physical server runs out of HDD Space.
- Application - Datasource Error - This notification is sent when the underlying ODBC connection for a TI Process cannot be accessed.
- Activity - More than 1 User Queued - This notification is sent when there is at least 2 users queued as read by the TM1 Top functionality.
- Process - Aborted - This notification is sent when a TI Process execution is aborted due to a serious error.
- Process - Minor Error - This notification is sent when a TI Process executes but with Minor Errors. (This will also include an extract of the minor error)
- Hard Disk Space Low - This notification is sent when there is less than 5% capacity remaining on a drive.
- Memory Low - This notification is sent when there is less than 5% capacity remaining of memory.
- Spark is free, the applications will also be free when on the app stores.
- Later this week we will be launching email notifications for the above listed events.
- Please PM me if your interested in beta testing the mobile application.
What is Spark?
Spark is a FREE Cloud-based IBM Cognos suite monitoring suite which can holistically gauge the events, utilisation and performance of your Server Environments. Users can instantly see the Hard Drive, Memory and CPU utilisation, IBM Cognos TM1 or Express Server logs and utilisation on Login.
How does Spark work?
Spark requires that you setup a monitoring agent on each of your Physical or Virtual Servers which can then monitor multiple Application Servers.
Do I need to configure my firewall for Spark?
Not at all. Spark connects outbound so very minimal configuration is required.