Suggest and discuss enhancements for TM1
lotsaram
MVP
OLAP Product: TableManager1
Version: PA 2.0.x
Excel Version: Office 365

Subset Editor Properties Pane

Post by lotsaram »

OK they've sat on their hands for years so its never going to happen but please please for the love of god if putting proper caching and scrolling of attribute values is too damn hard then at least give us a cancel button for all those times we open the subset editor on a large dimension without remembering to turn off the properties pane first!

I think every long time TM1 developer and user on the planet would have cumulatively lost days of their lives to this god awful piece of shocking UI design.
Please place all requests for help in a public thread. I will not answer PMs requesting assistance.
Wim Gielis
MVP
OLAP Product: TM1, Jedox
Version: PAL 2.0.9.18
Excel Version: Microsoft 365

Re: Subset Editor Properties Pane

Post by Wim Gielis »

lotsaram wrote:OK they've sat on their hands for years so its never going to happen but please please for the love of god if putting proper caching and scrolling of attribute values is too damn hard then at least give us a cancel button for all those times we open the subset editor on a large dimension without remembering to turn off the properties pane first!

I think every long time TM1 developer and user on the planet would have cumulatively lost days of their lives to this god awful piece of shocking UI design.
Very very true...
Best regards,

Wim Gielis

IBM Champion 2024
Excel Most Valuable Professional, 2011-2014
https://www.wimgielis.com ==> 121 TM1 articles and a lot of custom code
Newest blog article: Deleting elements quickly
amin
OLAP Product: tm1
Version: 9.5.1
Excel Version: 2007

Re: Subset Editor Properties Pane

Post by amin »

Also, having the ability to copy the attribute values from Properties Window would also be a great time saving.