Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:29 pm
- Forum: Commercial and Events
- Topic: TM1SEC (TM1 statutory consolidation) why not?
- Replies: 0
- Views: 758
Hello TM1 experts, I am proud to present you a simple solution for statutory consolidation based on TM1. This is the easiest solution for customer looking for 1 (ONLY ONE) Analytic tool in order to fulfill ALL their reporting needs. This solution is not a simple prototype! It's currently used by sev...
- Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:31 am
- Forum: IBM TM1, Planning Analytics, PAx and PAW
- Topic: Consolidated Financial Statements in TM1 ?
- Replies: 13
- Views: 5446
Hello I am an independent consultant (former employee of Cognos and then IBM Italian branch). I can tell you that in Italy statutory consolidation in TM1 is now the rule. I have developed a model called "TM1SEC" which is currently used by 7 groups of different sectors and sizes ( the biggest is an i...